12 February 2012

In My Mailbox (12)

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren to share books we got in the mail or the library or the bookstore, etc. that week!

My book week started on Monday when I received an ARC of Pushing the Limits in the mail from Hayley at Booking it With Hayley G!! Thank you Hayley! You can't see the title because the reflection is horrific, but I swear that's what the book is.

IN TRADE:
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

Then on Thursday evening, I attended a Penguin author dinner with other local booksellers for JESS ROTHENBERG! OMG, I was so excited. It was a wonderful evening with the wonderful Jess who has the fantastic book The Catastrophic History of You and Me coming out February 21st. I got my copy that I received a couple of weeks ago signed and picked up a signed copy to giveaway in the next week. Watch out for it!


And then I purchased Delirium because it came out in paper and also bought Looking for Alaska as my next John Green read. Our store still has signed copies of John's books so it's also signed. Yay!

PURCHASED:
Looking for Alaska by John Green
Delirium by Lauren Oliver

Thank you Penguin for the wonderful dinner and book and thanks again to Hayley!

What did you get this week??

4 comments :

  1. ooh fun book week! i just bought delirium in pb too and hope to start it soon. that's fun that you got to go to a penguin dinner. i have a copy of jess' book at home but haven't started it yet. glad you liked it. have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower! So jealous of the neat dinner you got to go to with book signings! Here is my IMM if you'd like to follow back:http://www.theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you got it! I hope you like it, it's very intense! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous! I wish Jess was coming near me, I'd love to meet her! I am hoping to make to Lauren Oliver's signing down here, next month, though! I hope you are enjoying Article 5 and The Disenchantments!! They are both fabulous :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for commenting! I always appreciate and read each one! I also try to reply to each one, but I'm really bad at this, so I apologize in advance for one (or any) I may miss. Please note, I love all of my commenters. In fact, it may be more like "in love." Comment at your own risk.