01 October 2011

Maggie Stiefvater Author Event: Los Angeles

So, in case you don't follow me on Twitter (@MeReadGood) you probably haven't heard that Maggie Stiefvater will be having an author event at the store I work for! I am very very excited that this worked out for us and, obviously, want as many people to come as possible. Please pass this along if you know of anyone who would be interested in attending! I've added the flyer which has more information. If you have any other questions, you can contact me at beneaththejacket [at] gmail [dot] com or you can call the store for details. Number is below.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting! I always appreciate and read each one! I also try to reply to each one, but I'm really bad at this, so I apologize in advance for one (or any) I may miss. Please note, I love all of my commenters. In fact, it may be more like "in love." Comment at your own risk.