30 October 2011

In My Mailbox (1)


Please excuse my poor graphic above. You know I made it because it looks...poor. Work in progress! 

This is my first time participating in "In My Mailbox!" "In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren to share books we got in the mail or the library or the bookstore, etc.


FROM WORK:

Dragonswood by Janet Lee Carey
Tempest by Julie Cross
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
Hourglass by Myra McEntire
The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell

THE LIBRARY: 


Witchlanders by Lena Coakley

FROM PENGUIN GROUP:


Dark Eyes by William Richter
This One Time with Julia by David Lampson
A Temptation of Angels by Michelle Zink
7 Clues to Winning You by Kristin Walker


Freshman Year & Other Unnatural Disasters by Meredith Zeitlin
Try Not to Breathe by Jennifer R. Hubbard
The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour
Ghost Flower by Michele Jaffe

I really want to thank my rep at Penguin (and Penguin!), for sending me the ARCs! Greatly appreciated! 

What books have you gotten this week??

7 comments :

  1. Wow, you've got some great reads there!! I've heard good things about Glow and Tempest, I hope you enjoy!

    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It all looks incredible =)
    Awesome haul!
    MY IMM:http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox31.html
    Hope you're having an excellent weekend!
    -Wendy from A Cupcake and a Latte: YA Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got Tempest in my to read pile, it looks really good! I can't wait for The Disenchantments and Try Not to Breathe! Great books, happy reading :0)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic week! I've heard great things about Glow I really want to grab a copy as well soon.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh good haul this week. I have witchlanders too and am excited to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always get Temptation of Angels and The Pledge mixed up . . . no idea why. Temptation of Angels is the one I want to red.

    Also, the covers of all your From Work books are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an AWESOME mailbox! I'm really excited for Tempest, The Disenchantments and Temptation of Angels! I hope you enjoy reading all the great books you received this week, Angie! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for commenting! I always appreciate and read each one! I also try to reply to each one, but I'm really bad at this, so I apologize in advance for one (or any) I may miss. Please note, I love all of my commenters. In fact, it may be more like "in love." Comment at your own risk.